Entrance of Villa Borghese, Piazzale Napoleone 1
Roma - (Lazio)
9.30 - 12.30
15.00 - 18.00
How we move:
Art, Museums, Love, Creativity
WE WARMLY WELCOME
Young people and adults who want to play with emotional unique artworks of Borghese Gallery and discover their ideal love.
- Meeting with Susanna at the entrance of Villa Borghese
- Constitution of the "advertising agency" and giving of the assignment
- Selection of the work to be examined at Borghese Gallery
- A licensed tour guide will illustrate the selected works around the theme of love
- Laboratory to formulate the best advertising ideas to promote Borghese Gallery on social media
- Presentation of the developed work
- Assignment of the "contract" to the advertising agency
- Final toast to feast the accomplishment of the enterprise
in partnership with
The management of the Galleria Borghese has decided to select the best advertising agency among many to promote the intimate soul underlined by the artworks of the Gallery called “Love”.
The idea is to attract new visitors by spreading the emotions that these unique masterpieces will inspire to people in love with art and what a better way to do it than through social media, Facebook and Instagram?
So tomorrow be in time at Villa Borghese, full of your vibrant creativity, the Museum Director is waiting for you at the Gallery entrance with special passes.
Our Museum Director Susanna will show you the fabulous treasures inside Borghese Gallery and the most important artworks will have no more secrets for you. The real challenge will be to put all your mind, your creativity and your heart, to live the emotion of art and translate it into your own personal successful advertising campaign.
Children and teenagers under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Guided tour of the Borghese Gallery and the most beautiful works around the theme of love, animation created around the making of an engaging advertising promotion, certificate delivery, final toast.
QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT CLEARLY INCLUDED IN THE “QUOTE INCLUDES”