Palazzo Medici Riccardi Via Camillo Cavour, 3
09.00 - 13.00
15.30 - 19.30
How we move:
Authorized Tourist Guide, Art Historian expert in the life and works of Michelangelo Buonarroti
History and performances of famous artists, Michelangelo in particular. Art and history of the Florentine Renaissance, insight in Michelangelo’s life to find out the emotions that gave origin to his masterpieces.
WE WARMLY WELCOME
Adults, families, students, art and history lovers, people who are motivated to deepen and tune in to the soul of the great artist.
- Meeting at the entrance of Medici Riccardi Palace
- Engagement of the "heir candidates" that will pay attention with pen and notebook to learn the facts, works and life of Michelangelo because later they will have to prove worthy heirs through a series of tests that will take place along the way.
- Visit to the Court of Palazzo Medici Riccardi recalling the formative tie of Michelangelo with Lorenzo the Magnificent.
- Visit to Cappelle Medicee to admire the “Sacrestia Nuova” with seven Michelangelo sculptures integrated in his own architectural project
- Walk to Casa Buonarroti Museum that will be full of surprises, here the participants shall pass the examination to be recognized as heirs of the great master.
- We will greet Michelangelo in front of his tomb in the Basilica di Santa Croce and then we will leave each other, not without emotion, on the churchyard of Santa Croce.
Leone Amidei is the current executor of the great Michelangelo Buonarroti and since the death of the last heir he’s searching for any other legitimate descendant to deliver the precious legacy of the famous artist.
Pay attention, the next hearing will be in a week in Florence at Casa Buonarroti. If you are certain to be one of the last heirs of the great artist I suggest you to arrive on time, with pen and notebook, and very well prepared to undertake the examination.
Giovanni, who plays the role of Leone Amidei, is a florentine tourist guide extremely specialized on Michelangelo Buonarroti. Before examining if you really are Michelangelo’s heir, he will help you enter Michelangelo’s world thanks to a deeper exploration of his works, the places where he lived and, above all, the thoughts and emotions that this great man left us in writing. In addition to appearances and stereotypes you will discover and understand his most intimate soul, that is the real and most valuable legacy that Michelangelo could leave to his offspring.
Please wear comfortable shoes, suitable for walking in Florence city center.
Children must be at least 10 y.o. to take part, Children under 12 y.o. must be accompanied by an adult.
Artès operator and tour guide specialized on Michelangelo animation, light welcome refreshment, guided visit through Florence city center, 3 entrance tickets to the main places linked to the life and art of Michelangelo in Florence: Cappelle Medicee, Casa Buonarroti Museum, Michelangelo’s tomb in Basilica of Santa Croce, head-phones, certificate of participation, pen and notebook.
QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Everything that is not clearly included in the “Quote includes”.