The “Figo Moro” of Caneva conquers Japan
Pordenone – Friuli Venezia Giulia
Where it takes place
Piazza Martiri Garibaldini
on foot and by own means
from 3 to 4 hours
Enogastronomy, nature, rural areas, photography
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 25 people. Suitable for team building
The Story to live together
Taisuke Hamasaki is the owner of the restaurant “La Tartarughina” in Tokyo, renowned for its Italian cuisine. He wants to include in his menu the “Figo Moro” of Caneva, an exclusive specialty from Friuli known thanks to Giuliana, a well-known expert in local agri-food production, to whom he asked for advice to define the best proposals for pairing with Friulian wines and cheeses. Giuliana has decided to involve the leading local experts.
You too are part of the team! Remember to bring what you need to take pictures to send to Hamasaki, so you will help the Figo Moro to conquer even Japan with its sweetness!
Giuliana, Artès Operator
Hi, I am Giuliana, a land surveyor and an expert in Friulan rural areas. I will help you immerse yourself in the hills of Caneva where this particular fig tree grows. With my help you will become an expert taster and you will discover combinations of Figo Moro with Friulian cheeses and wines.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Giuliana and introduction to the history of Figo Moro
- Photo safari in the meadows surrounding the Castle of Caneva
- Visit to the Winery of the Rive Col De Fer
- Selection of the best photos
- Introduction to sensory analysis of food products
- Tasting with combinations of Figo Moro and explanation of the tasted products
- Delivery of certificate of thanks from the Figo Moro of Caneva Consortium
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Comfortable clothing is required with appropriate shoes for visiting the fields.