Udine – Friuli Venezia Giulia
Where it takes place
Cividale del Friuli, Udine
Restaurant “Ai Tre Re”,
Stretta S. Valentino 29
from 2 to 4 hours
Art, history and traditions, local enogastronomy and
craftsmanship, meeting with locals, their life and their stories
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families,
individuals and groups up to 20 people
The Story to live together
Giovanna is a tour guide who loves her land and was asked by the mayor of Cividale to organize an innovative promotion campaign. The project will tell on social networks the typical “Friulan” characteristics, with photographs of places and traditions and interviews with the locals. For this task, Giovanna is gathering a group of international bloggers, so if you want to contribute to this venture, bring your smartphone and your ability to observe and tell the memorable experience, the administrators of Cividale del Friuli will know how to reward you!
Giovanna, Artès Operator
Hi, I’m Giovanna, tour guide. I will take you to discover Cividale immersing yourself in its history, walking the ancient streets, entering the centuries-old inns, tasting the typical foods and touching the artifacts of the local craft traditions. You will meet the inhabitants who will share their history, their art and their heart.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Giovanna and path through the old town
- Enogastronomic immersion in the old shop “Scubla Drogheria Alimentari” and incursion into local crafts at “Piccoli Ferramenta”
- Story of an inhabitant of Cividale in the Monastery of Santa Maria in Valle, former Orsoline convent with entrance to the Longobard Temple
- Demonstration workshop for the typical “Gubana” dessert at the ancient “Pasticceria Ducale”
- At the Society of Mutual Aid and Education, presentation to the administration of the result of the promotion
- Awarding and final toast
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Store names are indicative and may vary depending on the season.