Domus de Janas, fairies’ house and the music of the tree of life
Sassari – Sardinia
Where it takes place
Necropoli S.Andrea Priu entrance,
Piana Santa Lucia
from 2 to 3 hours
Reconnection with nature, meditation and music therapy with the tree, local enogastronomy
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 30 people. Suitable for special occasions
The Story to live together
In Sant’Andrea Priu there is a magical place. Next to an ancient olive tree there are the Domus de Janas, also called “the fairies’ houses”. The Rural Heritage association is looking for special people to let them try a truly unique experience: finding a deeper connection with nature through the vibrations that this mysterious archaeological site gives off.
Will your emotions be able to make “The Tree of Life” sound? If you have an open and free spirit, the shaman is waiting for you to guide you on your process of reconnection with nature.
Giovanni Antonio, Artès Operator
Hi, I’m Giovanni Antonio, manager of the Rural Heritage association for the protection of the rural environment and Sardinian traditions. I am passionate about my land and its mysteries and I will take you on an adventure that will help you reconnect with nature and our deepest origins.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Giovanni Antonio and engagement of the participants
- Immersion 5000 years ago in the era of the Domus de Janas along with an expert guide in local history
- Introduction to the ancient traditions of the Shardana people with a shaman
- Collective ritual around the “Tree of life” where emotions, with the frequencies of a millennial Sardinian olive tree, will become sounds and music
- Final celebrations with toasts and tastings of local products
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.