Cast out bad luck from Naples with your magical amulet!
Naples – Campania
Where it takes place
Accademia delle Belle Arti,
Via Santa Maria di Costantinopoli, 107
from 3 to 6 hours
Traditions, legends, crafts, local food and wine
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 20 people. Suitable for special occasions
The Story to live together
Maybe you have not noticed that the spiteful “Monaciello” has hidden all our amulets and now in Naples bad luck reigns. Yesterday, with the inhabitants of the Spaccanapoli district, we asked Luisa, the Director of the Academy of Fine Arts, for help in creating a more powerful lucky charm. The Director said that she knows how to do and she told us to meet tomorrow morning at dawn at the “La Tana dell’Arte” bar in front of the Academy.
Remember, be on time, we will not wait for stragglers. Ah, I forgot, remember to bring salt!
Luisa, Artès Operator
Hi, I am Luisa, I’m a tourist guide and an art historian. With me you will learn the most ancient traditions and the Neapolitan “ejaculations” against bad luck. Through the narrow streets of the city, you will get in touch with the sculptural art of Naples. When you get home … you will have a great many things to tell!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Luisa and interpretation of the Neapolitan ” invocation ” ritual against bad luck
- Cultural entertainment during the walk along the decumans of the historic center of Naples
- Entrance to the workshop of a Neapolitan sculptor
- Demonstration or creation of the amulet against bad luck
- Salt ritual to beat bad luck
- Delivery of the participation certificate
- Celebration with “sfogliatella” (Neapolitan puff) or Neapolitan pizza
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance