Bologna: There is more beyond the sheet pasta!
Bologna – Emilia Romagna
Where it takes place
Osteria del Sole,
Vicolo Ranocchi 1
from 2 to 5 hours
Local enogastronomy, cultural and culinary traditions, cinema and literature, meeting with locals
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 25 people. Suitable for team building and special occasions
The Story to live together
The Bolognan enogastronomic culture center “Giorgio Costa”, asked Mario, a well-known expert in local enogastronomy, to involve a group of international journalists to promote and clarify the history and culture of the true Bolognan tagliatelle and thus defend the dish from the many mystifications.
Did you receive the invitation to give your contribution to this important enogastronomic report? Mario is waiting for you with passes at the Osteria del Sole. You will have to work and taste!
Mario, Artès Operator
Hi, I’m Mario, tour guide and passionate about literature, cinema and enogastronomy. I will take you to discover the real recipe to prepare Bolognan tagliatelle through the discovery of historical documents, films and workshops. The real tagliatella will have no secret for you anymore!!
What we can do together
- Welcome meeting with Mario at the Osteria del Sole
- Mercato di mezzo, photo hunting and interviews with locals
- Through the old town, arrival at the Trame Library, discovery of historical documents
- Vision of an important cinematographic document at the Film Library of Bologna
- Sheet pasta workshop at the Costa Center together with the traditional Bolognese sfoglines
- Examination of the material collected during the day by the director of the Costa Center
- Final celebratory banquet and delivery of the thanks certificate
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.