Action…! “Unconventional Pisa for foodies”
Pisa – Tuscany
Where it takes place
Keith Art Shop Caffè,
Via Zandonai 4
from 2 to 4 hours
Local enogastronomy, local traditions and culture, videomaking and location management
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 10 people
The Story to live together
The Pisa Film Association “Corte Tripoli Cinematografica” has commissioned Francesca, director and expert in enogastronomy, to make a short film about the many enogastronomic suggestions of Pisa, to enhance the city apart from the well-known leaning tower. Francesca is trying to create a group of talented video makers and location managers to make truly unconventional shots.
Francesca prepared the Storyboard and is waiting for you tomorrow at Keith Art Shop Caffè, you just have to bring your smartphone and be ready to immerse yourself in the flavors and tradition of this wonderful city.
Francesca, Artès Operator
Hi, I’m Francesca, genuine Pisan, expert in cinema, my town and its gastronomy. Together with me you will learn how to make cheese made with the good milk of the Pisan countryside, you will discover fantastic green spaces of the city, you will see its theater and you will make beautiful videos, living a real Pisan day!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Francesca and welcome coffee
- Through the old town, the videomakers begin to find the right ideas for the realization of the short film
- Cheesemaking and tasting workshop of dairy products with zero-mile milk. Interviews with cheesemakers for the short film
- Visit to a homemade pasta workshop, meeting with people and traditional ingredients of this tasty Pisa
- Examination of the material collected during the day by video call with the Director of the Cinematographic Association
- Final celebratory tasting based on homemade pasta
- Delivery of the thanks certificate
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.